2020-2021 SCTP Season Information
Please take a moment to watch this information video on the Allen Eagle Competitive Shooting Team and about the upcoming 2020-21 season.
Safety Meeting: September 16 @ 6:00pm
NRA First Shooter Meeting: September 17 @ 6:00 pm
Both meetings will be at the Lowery Freshman Center. Enter door G106
September 19 at Ellis County Sportsman Club:
11:00am - 12:00pm Coaches Training,
12:00pm- 3:00pm New Shooter Assessment
All adults that plan to coach or volunteer at any time during the season will need to get the new 2020 Allen ISD Background check. https://www.allenisd.org/Page/214
2020-2021 Registration for new season is open
The big 2020-2021 season registration is ready.
Here are the big changes from last year.
1. All Documents that need to be filled out are on the registration.
2. No Competition Jerseys on the registration this year. (We are going to handle that on the AECST.net team store) They are not up there yet, but will be soon.
Things to take note of with this registration.
1. Downloading, filling out, and then uploading a PDF file will be a tedious exercise that takes a lot of time. And as most of you know, we have a lot of documents to fill out.
2. Give yourself time to do this registration. It may take more than one sitting to finish it. TeamSnap will save your progress so that you can take a break and come back to finish it.
3. Use these instructions for putting your signature on the PDF files. https://www.howtogeek.com/164668/how-to-electronically-sign-documents-without-printing-and-scanning-them/
Here's the link to the registration form... https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/241486
THIS IS NOT A TEST REGISTRATION. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.
Email Trace Windham if you need help at firstname.lastname@example.org
NSCA Tournament Information
The spreadsheet below contains lots of information about upcoming NSCA tournaments. It has Excel spreadsheet filters, and it also marks in red the NSCA tournaments that have conflicting dates with NE Division SCTP tournaments. Thanks Mark Showah for putting this together.
Allen Eagles Competitive Shooting Team
The AECST consists of students ranging from 6th to 12th grade. They compete in several clay target shooting sports disciplines such as Skeet, Trap, and Sporting Clays. The athletes compete in four different levels depending on age and experience. They are Intermediate Entry Level, Intermediate Advanced, Junior Varsity, and Varsity.
The team is highly decorated with claims to multiple state, regional, and national championships as part of the Scholastic Clay Target Program (SCTP).
Please browse the site to learn more about who we are and what we do with regards to youth shooting sports.